Monday, February 16, 2009

My Cute Poppy Puppy!

This is my puppy "Poppy's" new day time home. A great big honking kennel that sits in my already too small kitchen/creative space. I had to rearrange the furniture in order to get it to fit. Unfortunately Poppy, has proven that she needs a kennel if she is to be left alone while we are at work or out. Why? Because my cute little Poppy who is now 8 months old has managed to.....



Chew up....three of my hand made pillows, my husbands sneakers,
48 bottles of water, 4 packs of pringles chips, my best umbrella,


my crocs, two bags of new art supplies, my rug that I was currently corking,



My corker, several pairs of socks, a piece of our flooring, a baseboard,


a bag of clothes pegs, a mattress cover, my husbands antique bank, my circle of friends candle holder, one basket of my cookie cutter collection basket and all, two of my books, and a variety of other miscellaneous items. Oh Poppy is a bad Puppy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Whats New? I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for dropping by!